Information for the user
The concept of unfallreparatur.de differs from that of other Internet directories and offers class instead of mass.
Quality is crucial. You will only find in our directory those craft enterprises that can meet your high standards of quality and capacity.
The list of accident repair shops
• based on a database of qualified body and paint specialist companies, is subjected to an internal check before entry. Based on the DiN standard.
• is subjected to an internal audit before entry, which is based on the International Standard Series of DIN EN ISO 9000 ff. This standard describes the principles of modern quality management,
• include specialist companies that have been certified with a special seal of approval for high standards and quality from Eurogarant Service AG.
For more information, see https://www.eurogarant-ag.de/leistung/eurogarant-zertifizierung/
Among other things, these companies grant a three-year warranty, must meet a high requirement profile and are checked at regular intervals by DEKRA or TÜV. These workshops are displayed in the company directory in the shade of bronze. Workshops displayed in the shades of gold and silver are partners of the unfallreparatur.de.
The specialist workshops
• understand the active claims management of the insurers (assistance with accident handling, e.g. towing, brokering of a replacement vehicle, repair, etc.),
• master digital communication and calculation with insurers in the event of a claim,
• Repair all vehicle types regardless of manufacturer,
• provide service, personal competence, and customer support,
• provide the technical know-how,
• promote the education and training of their employees,
• have knowledge of the vehicle-specific manufacturer specifications,
• have modern workshop equipment,
• ensure the selection of the economical and professional repair path in compliance with the technical regulations,
• attach great importance to the highest level of quality in all their work,
• offer a fair price structure and good service,
• present themselves via their own individual website,
• manage sustainably,
• receive values,
• appreciate their customers.
Enter your postcode and get a selection of workshops in your immediate vicinity...
Author | Guido Woschee | May 2019